SWAYAM (Study Webs of Active–Learning for Young Aspiring Minds)
SWAYAM is the National MOOCs portal being developed by MHRD, Govt. of India. In order to ensure best quality content is produced and delivered,
seven National Coordinators have been appointed under SWAYAM.
Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs)
Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) are internet-based courses, free of charge, that have incredibly large numbers of students.
In a typical MOOC has specific start and end dates, a more-or-less defined topic of study, facilitator/s, and assessments.
* 30 Staff & 135 Students
* 4 - Gold Medals ( score above 90%)
* 69 – ELITE (score above 60%)
* 90 – Pass (score above 40%)
* 8 - Mentor Certification (based on students performance)
* Rohit Nalawala Chemical * Jayesh Mapara Chemical * Amaya Phanase Mechanical * Chalake Pranav Civil
* P. V. Oak EXTC Digital Image Processing * S. S. Phatak ASH Numerical Method * V. S. Kolge EXTC Design for Internet of Things * R.B. Pawar COMP Introduction to Cryptography * K.M. Gajmal COMP Object-Oriented Analysis and Design * V. N. Rane COMP Introduction to Modern Application Development * P. R. Kalokhe COMP Cloud Computing * B. N. Patel Library Human Resource Management